To All AWIN Valued Clients,
We Are Here for You.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread in Canada and around the world, we want to reach out to let you know We Are Here for You.
At AWIN Group of Dealerships, the well-being of our valued clients, employees and communities is our top priority. To ensure we provide a healthy and safe environment for all, we closely monitor and follow the latest guidelines from local, provincial and federal health authorities to align with our safety practices.
Some of our enhanced safety practices include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures in all high traffic areas including door handles, work stations, washrooms, and customer lounges.
- All vehicles are disinfected before entering into our facilities and prior returning to our customers.
- Hand sanitizers and face masks are available for use by both employees and customers.
- All staff members adhere to a strict hand washing protocol and minimize unnecessary contact.
- We are enforcing physical distancing protocol.
In following the Government of Ontario’s guidelines, our sales departments are open by appointment only to support your vehicle needs. For vehicle repairs and maintenance services, our service departments remain open by appointment only and curbside pick up is available for parts. We are here to continue assisting our customers online, by email and by phone. To book an appointment, please contact our dealerships.
As we continue to be open for essential business, we would also like to thank you for your understanding and continued support while we work through this together. For a full list of AWIN dealerships, please visit www.awin.ca/dealerships
We are all in this together.
AWIN Group of Dealerships