How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships as well as 3 state of the art collision centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our company values its customers and employees and is invested in principles for success. We value doing business with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Located in Downtown Toronto, our Volvo of Toronto, luxury dealershipis looking for a Full-Time Service Automotive Apprentice Technician to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Uniform supplied.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Perform services based on general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Perform the tasks described in the repair orders efficiently and accurately.
- Contact the shop foreman and/or service advisors if additional work is required.
- Use appropriate tools, test equipment, and report defective or poorly functioning equipment to the supervisor.
- Maintain and develop skill levels in repair and service of vehicles.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Registration with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities is a MUST
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Knowledge and use of power, machine, and hand tools
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently or as a team, managing his or her time and work flow
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
Please forward your resume for our review. We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.