How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Auto Detailer to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for washing, cleaning, polishing and performing general upkeep on new and previously owned vehicles interior and exterior to ensure they are clean and presentable for customers. S/he will apply the appropriate aesthetic treatments to prepare new and previously owned vehicles for delivery. This position also provides general assistance at the dealership including, driving and parking vehicles, assist co-workers, and assist with cleaning the dealership lot.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general vehicle detailing activities, including: vacuum, shampoo, deodorize, wash and wax using appropriate cleaners, applicators and cleaning equipment.
- Clean vehicles interior which includes: the upholstery, apply leather and vinyl revitalizing and preservation products, remove and clean floor mats, apply stain guard.
- Buff vehicles exterior with non-abrasive products.
- Wet sand vehicle exterior.
- Clean engine and engine compartments with pressurized cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions according to formulas.
- Apply touch-up paint to minimal disfigurations on vehicles body surface.
- Remove scratches.
- Clean and polish wheels and rims.
- Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of vehicles.
- Notify supervisor when you notice parts of the vehicle that may require repair or replacement.
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
- 2-4 years of experience detailing vehicles.
- Experience with use of chemicals, appropriate aesthetic treatments, hand and power tools and other machinery required for the job.
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
- Problem Solving
- Physically demanding position
- Stand six to eight hours per day
- Exposed to outdoor environment, noise, vibrations, dust, exhaust fumes, and a variety of other hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing and reaching
- Walking the dealership and the lots
- Using physical and manual dexterity
- Using equipment consistent with industry standard
- Driving a vehicle
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).