How would you like an opportunity to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected auto groups?
Join AWIN! Headquartered in Thornhill, we are a premier automotive network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the GTA and 3 state of the art collision centres. Our company has invested in principles for success that value customers and employees; success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
The Downtown Body Shop is looking for an outgoing, experienced Body Shop Estimator to join our team.
The Body Shop Estimator must have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimal service.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled tactfully, promptly, with genuine concern and according to dealership’s guidelines.
- Take initiative to exceed customer satisfaction even if it requires overcoming obstacles.
- Greet and accommodates walk-in customers promptly; provides timely, friendly professional service.
- Provide excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns and sells additional services when appropriate.
- Maintain an effective appointment system to verify customer problems, recommend/sell additional services, and properly and accurately communicate customer concerns.
- Consult with the Technician or manager to ensure that the specifications of the work to be carried out are accurately conveyed to the customer.
- Communicate with customer about status of work; discuss vehicle work with the customer; explain completed work and all charges to the customer.
- Check on progress of repair throughout the day; contacts customers regarding any changes in estimates on promised times, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Obtain customer’s written approval on all repair orders at the time of the write-up or when closing additional add-on sales.
- Obtain customer’s signature on repair orders and provides customers with a copy.
- Inspect every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
- Review the invoice details with the customer.
- Giving suggestions and recommendations to customers regarding their vehicle.
- Estimating the cost of the vehicle damage and the time for the repair.
- Coordinating work processes with the technicians and other departments of the organization.
- Keeping up with market trends and prices and competitor strategies.
- Following automotive industry safety norms and standards.
- Answer all telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry; assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Meeting all assigned targets and objectives.
- Preparing and evaluating reports for the establishment and attending training for new products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines and complete all assigned tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Sound understanding of all automotive functionalities.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License.
- Experience using Mitchell on Demand, Audatex and MS Office.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).