How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships as well as 3 state of the art collision centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our company values customers and employees and is invested in principles for success. We value doing business with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Located in in Downtown Toronto (near the distillery district) our Volvo of Toronto Luxury Dealership is looking for a *Full-Time Car-Wash Attendant to join our amazing team!
As a Car-Wash Attendant, you will hone your customer service and driving skills.
This position is a great way to get into the Automotive industry.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package
- Group RRSP Contribution program
- Work/life balance
- Training and support programs
- Boot and tool allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Corporate support
- Mentorship and development
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group
The Car Wash/Lot Attendant is tasked with washing, inspecting as well as prepping serviced vehicles before they are returned to the customer.
- Wash and dry customer vehicles following service work
- Wipe down the dashboard, steering wheels and controls
- Chamois any wet spots off the car
- Inspect interior of vehicle and remove any marks possible, paying close attention to steering wheel and trim panels, and floor mats
- Inspect exterior and remove any markings if possible
- Organize service parking lot.
- Inspect vehicles for damage and verify accessories listed on the invoice.
- Pick up and/or drop off customers as requested by Service Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Drivers’ Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Customer focus
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.