How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Volvo Villa, luxury dealership is looking for a Car Wash to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Car Wash Attendant hand washes customer vehicles when service has completed work on them. Any markings either on the interior or exterior of the vehicle are removed if possible and if not, issues are reported to the Service Advisor or Service Management team. The cleanliness of the service clean up area is the responsibility of this individual.
- Hand wash and dry customer vehicles following service work
- Wipe down the dashboard, steering wheels and controls
- Chamois any wet spots off the car
- Inspect interior of vehicle and remove any marks possible, paying close attention to steering wheel and trim panels, and floor mats
- Inspect exterior and remove any markings possible
- Remove floor mats and seat covers when parking vehicles for pick up.
- Organize service parking lot.
- Inspect vehicles for damage and verify accessories listed on the invoice.
- Pick up and/or drop off customers requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Must have manual transmission driving experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with automotive cleaning/detailing vehicles
- Experience with use of chemicals, hand and power tools, and other machinery required for the position
- Customer focus
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.