How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Mercedes-Benz Oakville Vans Centre, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Vans Sales Specialist to join our amazing team!
The Mercedes-Benz Vans Sales Specialist is responsible for the sale of vans to existing or new customers. They are expected to meet both sales quota and gross profit targets on a consistent basis. Sales consultants must also meet, (or exceed), CSI (customer satisfaction), objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of three years of experience in the automotive industry with a proven track record.
- Proven ability to influence change and effectively lead projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with ADP and Reynolds systems; ability to operate PC-based software, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC License.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.