How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Land Rover Jaguar Thornhill, luxury dealership is looking for Customer Relations Manager (1 Year Contract) to join our amazing team!
The Customer Relations Manager (CRM) will be responsible for the provision of professional, quality client service through effective use of organizational and managerial skills, sales and product knowledge, administration and operations, and human resource management skills.
- Handle client complaints that demand management’s attention tactfully, promptly and with genuine concern for the client’s problems.
- Ensure that all Service Consultants conducts all business with sincerity, honesty, and genuine concern for clients.
- Liaise with Service Manager to maintain a current Service Department employee work rotation chart.
- Perform other specific administrative functions as directed by service management as required.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees, or its clients.
- Cooperate with all other dealership managers and when necessary to resolve client conflicts and request the involvement of the next higher dealership authority.
- Perform other specific assignments as directed by dealership management.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a management capacity.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer operations, form new policies, develop and implement new strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct sales forces, both Sales and Service Department.
- Ability to conduct presentations and maintain audience engagement.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and clients.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits and other events.
- High level of proficiency with dealership software (CDK or Reynolds) is an asset.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).