How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centers.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown, luxury dealerships is looking for an experienced Deals Clerk to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Deals Administrator posts all New and Pre-Owned car deals for the dealership. This position also performs accounting-related tasks utilizing knowledge of the entire accounting cycle.
- Process and file all car deal files.
- Perform various reconciliations and remittance including: factory payables, and factory and vehicle receivables, commission payables, customer deposits, contracts in transit, as well as New, Pre-owned and demo inventory.
- Post all New, Pre-Owned, Wholesale and Dealer trade deals.
- Record daily licensing and post cheques.
- Prepare cheques for vehicle purchases.
- Post daily DEFT transactions and vehicle payouts via DEFT.
- Prepare receipts for all cash received for vehicle sales and verify whether any amounts owing.
- Post factory invoices.
- Prepare daily payout for Chattel Mortgages.
- Compile reports and participate in special projects, on request.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Minimum of two years of related industry experience.
- Background in the automotive or related industry is an asset.
- College Diploma or University Degree.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with ADP/CDK and/or Reynolds systems; ability to operate PC-based software, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.