How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for a Delivery Specialistto join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
Delivery Specialists at Auto World Imports Network will be responsible for supporting Sales Consultants through the process of delivering vehicles. The specialist will handle all administrative duties as well as vehicle preparation after a sale is completed. The specialist will also perform the actual delivery.
- Coordinate all paperwork with the F&I Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Be the point of contact with the client right until delivery completion.
- Complete insurance confirmations.
- Coordinate trades, licensing and clean ups.
- Perform the delivery with the client.
- Ensure a follow up phone call is completed by the Sales Consultants the day after delivery.
- Park trade in and lease returns in the back parking lot.
- Ensure trade in and lease return keys are tagged and given to the appropriate person.
- Ensure all signatures are obtained and all paperwork is completed upon delivery.
- Pre-check vehicle two hours prior to delivery.
- Communicate with Sales Manager of any discrepancies with the customer and/or vehicle.
- Explain CSI Survey purpose and process to the client.
- Perform introduction to Service and Parts department.
- Perform all administrative duties requested by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licenc
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration is an asset.
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Walking about the dealership and lots
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing and reaching
- Using computers to look up and enter data
- Using equipment consistent with industry standards
- Driving a vehicle
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).