How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for a Facilities Assistant(Handy man) to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Performing mechanical maintenance around the facility like changing light bulbs, hanging coat hooks, unplugging toilets,taking apart and setting up work stations, taking out garbage, cleaning outsideareas as required etc.
- Lifting and washing wheels and tires.
- Labelling products with customer information.
- Moving and storing products to our offsite storage facility.
- Stocking products.
- Prior general labour experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to push/pull up to 50lbs when required.
- Must be bondable. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing, and reaching
- Standing six to eight hours during a shift
- Using physical and manual dexterity
- Using computers to look up and enter data
- Using equipment consistent with industry standards
- Evenings and Saturday work hours may be required
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.