How would you like an opportunity to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected auto groups?
Join AWIN! Headquartered in Thornhill, we are a premier automotive network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the GTA and 3 state of the art collision centres. Our company has invested in principles for success that value customers and employees; success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
Honda Downtown is looking for an outgoing, experienced Financial Services Manager to join our team.
The Financial Services Manager, also known as the F&I/Business Manager, is responsible for all the sales contracts, financing of deals, sales and aftermarket products, such as extended warranty, insurance, accessories, etc. The individual in this position must be knowledgeable in the areas of vehicle leasing and financing; as well as the completion of the appropriate contracts.
- Meet customers who are making a vehicle purchase.
- Prepare all related documents, i.e., finance/lease contract.
- Sell aftermarket products; e.g., extended warranty, insurance.
- Submit credit application to appropriate lending organization.
- Ensure that funding is received on a timely basis.
- Answer any/all customers’ questions re the vehicle purchase and lease/finance.
- Handle all lease buyouts and lease assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background in the automotive or related industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of leasing and financing of vehicles.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient with 180, ADP and Reynolds systems; ability to operate PC-based software.
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objective
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).