How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centers.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Honda Downtown is looking for a Full-Time Sales Coordinator to join our amazing team!
The objective of the Sales Coordinator is to provide assistance to the Financial Services Manager by relieving him/her of administrative tasks, thereby allowing him/her to concentrate on revenue generating tasks, while still ensuring every customer in the showroom is greeter and directed to the proper personnel. Additionally, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for various administrative tasks associated with stocking and maintaining inventory logs, systems, etc.
- Handle licensing paperwork, including picking up the licensing and safety paper from other dealerships
- Checks daily reports for invoices and hands out accordingly (Sales)
- Prepare PO’s in ADP and have sales manager to sign off.
- Updates repair orders and charges updates info in 180.
- Preparation of files for the New & Pre-Owned Sales Department.
- Handling of Dealer Trade invoicing (done through 180 & ADP/CDK).
- Preparation of Dealer Trade Vehicles (done through 180 & ADP/CDK).
- Co-ordination of Dealer Trade pick-ups.
- Preparation of Dealer Trade requisitions.
- Daily check on vehicle arrivals to see if any car that have arrived are sold via AIM
- Up to date knowledge of current/pre-owned sales programs.
- Inventory maintenance; ADP/CDK and 180 must match AIM Inventory Report. Base prices and options must be accurate.
- Inventory and maintenance; All demos must be properly tagged in ADP/CDK and 180 with accurate mileage.
- Stock in all arrived stock/sold units delivered by (new vehicles), and vehicles coming from Manheim, Openlane, and various other sources of Pre-owned Vehicles.
- Daily licensing (if necessary) – make sure all required licensing is done on time and all documents that are required are done.
- Receive all delivered files from Sales Consultants and make sure all files are collected according to Daily Activity Report, divide and photocopy all
- necessary paperwork for Credit funding and leave files in Business office commissioning.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Collate and record information accurately.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Logical and systematic.
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database.
- Work to deadlines and targets.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of 180, ADP/CDK or Reynolds software, MS Office, including Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and customer service. Including written and verbal skills to communicate with all employees.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Fast paced dealership
- Varying work hours including evenings and weekends
- Long periods of sitting
- Bending, stretching and reaching
- Spending a great deal of time on the telephone
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.