How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Mercedes-Benz Oakville, luxury dealership is looking for a Fleet Delivery Specialist to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Fleet Delivery Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Fleet Manager through the process of prospecting and delivering vehicles. The Fleet Delivery Specialist will handle all administrative duties as well as vehicle preparation after a sale is completed.
- Deliver to the Leasing company and or the end user all vehicles sold by Fleet Manager.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete and a full presentation of vehicle is executed upon customer accepting delivery of their vehicle.
- Assist with Ministry of Transportation visits when related to Fleet sales.
- Assist with dealer trades related to Fleet sales
- Assist Fleet Manager in all areas of the Fleet department where required.
- Assist with Sprinter test drive programs.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service, including written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a dealership setting with basic knowledge of vehicles and maintenance requirements is an asset.
- Ability to prepare business memos, letters, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration is an asset.
- Strong business acumen.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).