How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, Acura Downtown is looking for a Full-Time Business Development Coordinator to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for answering all incoming service and sales department phone calls in an efficient and friendly manner. This position is responsible for booking appointments, assisting management in performing various administrative tasks, overseeing all appointments and consulting with the management team regarding any discrepancies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls within three rings.
- Respond to inbound/outbound emails, telephone calls and internet prospects from the service and parts department internet leads.
- Timely response to customer requests.
- Friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
- Update records and enter customer information into data management system.
- Create and filter customer retention list and schedule service appointments.
- Follow up on all appointments, such as service reminders, recalls or missed appointments.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
- Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
- Assist with other duties, as assigned by the direct manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service. Including written and verbal skills to communicate with all Service Consultants and Management.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience using dealership related software is preferred.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).