How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Honda Downtown, luxury dealership is looking for a Full-Time Lot Attendant to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Lot Attendant verifies receipt of new and pre-owned vehicles delivered to the dealership and parks vehicles in the lot in an orderly manner. S/he maintains the cleanliness and organization of the demos, showroom vehicles and inventory. S/he is responsibility for the safe transportation of all demonstrator vehicles.
- Ensure licensing is dropped off and picked up from the local Ministry of Transportation Office.
- Receive and release inventory from Transport Companies.
- Verify vehicle serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Assign stock control numbers to cards.
- Inspect vehicles for damage and verify accessories listed on the invoice.
- Pick up and/or drop off sold units as requested.
- Assist with the preparation for vehicles delivery.
- Catalogue and store keys.
- Perform daily inspection of lot for unlocked vehicles and lot security.
- Maintain the showroom vehicles and demos for cleanliness.
- Ensure the lot is arranged, organized and free from litter and debris.
- Ensure demonstrator vehicles are fuelled and parked properly (Fuel Receipts Required).
- Must have manualtransmission driving experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Good judgement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).