How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
Land Rover Jaguar Thornhill is looking for a Full-Time Internal Advisor/ Tower Operator.
The Internal Advisor/ Tower Operator will plans, organizes, manages and controls the progress of maintenance work in the after-sales department in a professional and timely manner and provides customers with quality repairs at a reasonable cost.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Write work orders for preparation of New/Pre-Owned inventory for sale
- Advise Sales Management of additional work required and associated cost
- Arrange and invoice sublet repairs for above vehicles
- Process invoices for above vehicles
- Process and complete appropriate checklists and warranty registration for above vehicles
- Ensure timely completion of all work requests so that vehicle can be delivered as scheduled
- Answer all incoming phone calls within three rings.
- Answer any inquiries possible and acquire assistance if necessary.
- All customer interactions are to be performed in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Maintain and control service appointments.
- Perform service department administrative tasks as directed by management.
- Book service appointments as per the dealership’s appointment process.
- Arrange for customer mobility with the dealerships shuttle or loaner vehicle.
- Balance cash at the end of the day.
- Follow up with customers and book appointments for special ordered parts.
- Review the special order parts files, and then call the customers once parts have arrived.
- Assist customers when picking up their vehicles, and accept payment when necessary.
- Greet customers when Service Consultants are not available.
- Ensure the refreshment area is tidy.
- Report any situation or condition that could jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees or its customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and customer service. Including written and verbal skills to communicate with all Service Consultants and Management
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Experience using dealership related software is preferred
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments in confidence for our review.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation please advise Recruitment Team in advance of attending the interview.