How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Due to our continued growth, our Downtown Body Shop is looking for Licensed Auto Body Techniciansto join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Repairing and restoring damaged vehicles, thoroughly inspecting the vehicle and planning the repair process.
- Following the company standard operating procedures.
- Upholding the quality and standards of the services of the organization.
- Completing all tasks assigned by the supervising manager.
- Timely completion of all tasks as per the specified deadline.
- Coordinating work related functions with co-workers.
- Working in regulation of the automobile safety norms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Auto Body Technician’s License.
- Valid Ontario G driver’s licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must have manual transmission driving experience.
- Good judgement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines and complete all assigned tasks.
- Sound understanding of all automotive functionalities.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).