How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Due to our continued growth, Acura Downtown, luxury dealership is looking for Licensed Technicians to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Diagnose the vehicle issues as per the customer’s complaints, his/her own inspection and repair the issue(s).
- Test to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the issue.
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes, or use various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges, or diagnostic computers (this also includes road testing recently delivered vehicles).Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
- 2-3 years of direct work experience in automotive repairs and services- Automotive Service Technician License.
- Extensive knowledge of different vehicles and their service needs.
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clear driver’s abstract.
- Knowledge and use of power, machine and hand tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly..
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.