How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships as well as 3 state of the art collision centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our company values its customers and employees and is invested in principles for success. We value doing business with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Located in Downtown Toronto (near the distillery district) our Honda Downtown dealership is looking for a Dealer Lot Greeter to join our amazing team!
As a Lot Attendant, you will hone your customer service and driving skills.
This position is a great way to get into the Automotive industry.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Dealer Lot Greeter is responsible to greet and thank customers as they are arriving or leaving the dealership parking lot. You will also be responsible for the condition of the parking lot and traffic flowing through the lot. This position maintains the cleanliness and organization of the parking lot for all departments. Responsibilities also include the safe transportation of all dealership/customer vehicles.
- Organize vehicles in service / customer parking lot.
- Greet customers upon their arrival to the dealership as they enter the parking lot.
- Thank customers for their business as they leave the dealership.
- Guiding customers on where they need to go within the dealership
- Help prepare vehicles for delivery and pick up/wash vehicles when assistance is required.
- Assist in the flow of traffic in the lot and service drive thru.
- Perform daily inspection of lot for unlocked vehicles and lot security.
- Ensure the lot is arranged, organized and free from litter and debris.
- Maintain walkway accessibility in increment weather.
- Other duties as assigned. For example, shuttle driver duties, valet parking, wash bay, assist the Sales Lot Attendants as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Customer focus
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.