How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Loyalty Manager to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Loyalty Manager will be responsible for maintaining upcoming Lease and Finance Maturities utilizing Audi Downtown Toronto’s:
- a) Lease accounts
- b) Finance accounts
- c) Service customer database lease and finance accounts
The Loyalty Manager will be responsible to contact all of Audi Downtown Toronto’s customers directly, with the intent of:
- a)Selling a New vehicle
- b)Selling a Pre-Ownedvehicle
- c)Selling customers their existing leased vehicle, complete with a turnover to business office
- d)Terminating existing lease contracts and notifying the finance source of its arrival.
Audi Downtown Toronto has experienced tremendous growth and has great future opportunity to recover the maturities. If it is determined that the workload becomes too great for one individual, Audi Downtown Toronto may add additional employees in the same capacity. The Loyalty Manager will be responsible for managing existing Audi Brand Specialist’s lease maturities. If an existing Audi Downtown Toronto lease is orphaned, he/she will manage the account from start to finish. If it is assigned to another Audi Brand Specialist, the Loyalty Manager will assist in making appointments and will follow the deal through to completion.
Follow-up needs to be documented and kept up to date in the “Lease Portfolio Manager – Extranet” and “One Eighty”- Audi Downtown Toronto’s Customer Retention Management platform.
The Loyalty Manager will be working with the General Sales Manager to develop a lease and finance maturities process that will include maintaining contact with our customer base throughout their finance term. This process will include contacting customers from the Service department database and adding these customers to Audi Downtown Toronto’s maturity portfolio.
As the Loyalty Manager, closing the dealership and assisting the Audi Downtown Toronto team members may be required on occassion.
Daily review and business discussion with Management is expected.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background in the automotive industry.
- Minimum of 1–3 years of previous management experience in the automotive industry.
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient with ADP and Reynolds systems; ability to operate PC-based software.
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objective
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
The Loyalty Manager works both indoors and outdoors, moving about the dealership facility and lot to communicate with Sales Consultants and customers. This position works closely with the Pre-Owned Vehicle department and the Finance & Insurance Department to transport paperwork and to discuss sales. Weekend, evening, and holiday hours will be required. May go on test drives.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).