How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Maserati of Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Part -Time Receptionist to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Receptionist is responsible for the dealerships telephone communications and reception. S/he accepts and directs incoming calls, takes detailed messages, and provides callers with information in a courteous and professional manner. S/he is the dealership’s front-line contact with the public and must represent the dealership in a professional, and friendly manner at all times.
- Operate a multi-line telephone system to transfer all incoming calls to the appropriate individual/department in a courteous and professional manner.
- Take detailed messages.
- Distributes mail/faxes and coordinates all courier pickups.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and process customer payments, customer accounts, petty cash and cheque requisitions.
- Acquire knowledge about the dealership, in order to be able to respond to inquiries for general information.
- Answer customer inquiries or direct customer to appropriate personnel
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area and customer waiting area.
- Update and distribute dealership telephone listings when necessary.
- Close the transaction machine every morning if necessary.
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties as requested.
- Handling of Dealer Trade invoicing (done through 180 & ADP/CDK).
- Co-ordination of Dealer Trade pick-ups.
- Daily check on vehicle arrivals to see if any car that have arrived are sold via AIM
- Inventory maintenance; ADP/CDK and 180 must match AIM Inventory Report. Base prices and options must be accurate.
- Stock in all arrived stock/sold units delivered by (new vehicles), and vehicles coming from Manheim, Openlane, and various other sources of Pre-owned Vehicles.
- Daily licensing (if necessary) – make sure all required licensing is done on time and all documents that are required are done.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service, including written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a reception/customer service role.
- Previous experience working in a dealership setting with basic knowledge of vehicles and maintenance requirements is an asset.
- Experience operating a multi-line telephone system.
- Ability to prepare business memos, letters, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be available to work Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Fast paced dealership
- Varying work hours including evenings and weekends
- Long periods of sitting
- Bending, stretching and reaching
- Spending a great deal of time on the telephone
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).