How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for a Part Time Shuttle Driverto join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Shuttle Driver will transport passengers as a customer service element provided by the dealership. S/he is responsible for picking-up or dropping off customers to and from the location of their choice within the dealerships shuttle boundaries. The Shuttle Driver will have to work in response to an in-person or a radio/telephone relayed request by the dealership. S/he is responsible for recording all pickups and drop offs on the company log, record daily mileage, ensure the company vehicle is in good working condition, provide friendly service and apply defensive driving techniques to uphold the safety of all passengers.
- Drive customers to various destinations while their vehicles are being repaired.
- Keep a log of the trips, which include the names of the customers, their destinations, and where they were picked up.
- Operate all company equipment needed to communicate with company dispatchers such as radio, mobile phone or computer in order to receive information and updates.
- Contact the dealership in the event of an interruption in the service.
- Notify the department manager when the shuttle needs servicing.
- Assist customers with entering and exiting the vehicle when necessary.
- Test shuttle before and after shift to ensure lights, brakes, windshield wipers, and tire pressure are in proper working condition.
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the Company’s Vision,Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Adhere to the regulations outlined in Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act.
- Keep apprised of all applicable federal, provincial and local laws which govern operating a vehicle
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management
- Professional appearance
- Ability to choose quickly between two or more movements in response to two or more different signals (lights, sounds, pictures). This includes the speed with which the correct response is started in the hand, foot, or other body part
- The ability to know your location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to you
- Ability to see under low light conditions
- Ability to see objects or movement of objects to one’s side when the eyes are looking ahead
- Customer focus
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
Physical and Work Demands
- Moving throughout the service department
- Bending, stretching, lifting, reaching and climbing
- Driving a vehicle
- Using equipment consistent with industry standards
- May operate vehicle in inclement weather conditions
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).