How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Honda Downtown, Luxury Dealership is looking for a Parts Consultant to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Parts Consultant responds to both customers and technicians parts requirements. This is accomplished through over the counter and phone sales.
- Assist both internal and external customers with their parts needs.
- Ensure that customers are made aware of the entire product line and accessories.
- Follow cash handling procedures as outlined.
- Ensure that the procedures for handling cash and all other methods of payment are adhered to.
- Ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, binned accordingly and that the delivery note is signed.
- Pack and load parts correctly; and keep track of all dispatch documentation.
- Report any stock damage or losses to the Parts Manager.
- Ensure that all old units returned to the Parts Department are clean.
- Ensure that all old units and chargeable cases are returned to the supplier in the prescribed manner.
- Maintain and update displays as required.
- Assist in stock checks when required.
- Ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Maintain good relationships with all suppliers.
- Attend training courses and keep up-to-date on all new and improved products.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a retail auto parts department.
- Proficient in CDK and/or Reynolds and Reynolds software systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.