How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Volkswagen Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for a Parts Driver to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Parts Driver delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership.
- Deliver and pick up parts and equipment to and from wholesale customers.
- Ensure that all parts are correctly checked and matched against delivery invoices; same for pick-ups.
- Ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Maintain an accurate mileage chart and delivery schedule ledger of the daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Ensure that all old core parts are returned to the Parts Department clean, dry and drained of all oils.
- Report any stock damages or losses to the Parts Manager.
- Match payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and charge account are fully adhered to.
- Ask for the recipient’s signature on each delivery slip.
- Assist in stock checks when required.
- Look after the basic maintenance of the parts delivery van.
- Performs other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- A valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Great customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Driving a vehicle
- Using physical and manual dexterity
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing and reaching
- Walking about the service department
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).