How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Parts Manager to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
This position is responsible for controlling the Parts Department, ensuring that annual financial targets are met and/or exceeded. It is crucial that this position controls and maintains the parts inventory at levels that will not only ensure constant revenue and profit stream, but will also ensure first time availability of parts to all customers, of at least 90%.
- Ensure parts and accessories are appropriately stocked.
- Contribute to the Dealership’s profitability.
- Develop and recommend annual sales targets.
- Monitor stock levels continuously to ensure minimum obsolete stock remains at 5% or less of stock dollar level.
- Organize and monitor perpetual/yearly stock.
- Generate targeted gross profit.
- Maintain an inventory level that meets the needs of the dealership’s internal/warranty/retail/wholesale customers.
- Create and maintain an inventory storage system which includes bin locations and bin labels.
- Initiate housekeeping, safety and security procedures that ensure a safe and happy working environment.
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments, especially service.
- Create and implement sales, merchandising and promotions programs in order to meet targets.
- Assist with Dealership ACT program in order to exceed benchmark.
- Ensure that parts service attains a level of no less than 90%.
- Achieve a turnover rate of at least four times per year.
- Set clear goals/targets for the parts team.
- Motivate the parts department employees.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Retail automotive industry experience
- Minimum of two years of experience working in the parts department.
- Supervisory/Management experience preferred.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with ADP/CDK or Reynolds software, ability to operate MS Office.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and clients.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.