How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Willowdale Subaru, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Pre-Owned Sales Manager to join our amazing team! Opportunity to make great money!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
Responsible for the sales of all Pre-Owned vehicles, the profitability of the department and will assume responsibility for evaluating, purchasing, reconditioning, displaying and marketing the Pre-Owned vehicle inventory.
- Prepare monthly and annual department objectives for the sales, gross turnover and expenses of the Pre-Owned sales department.
- Follow up on all potential buyers, by creating, implementing and closely monitoring a customer search and sales control system.
- Provide his/her supervisor with exact information on management of floor activities, on a daily basis.
- Manage the marketing and advertising activities.
- Complete transaction sheets and forwards them to accounting.
- Establish and maintain standards for the delivery of vehicles to the customers.
- Process the Sales Consultants commission sheets.
- Evaluate incoming Pre-Owned vehicles, ensuring that title of ownership and mechanical condition and bodywork are all in order.
- Ensure that vehicles intended for the retail market are covered by a legal warranty.
- Plan and manage the display of vehicles in the parking area.
- Understand and keep abreast of federal and provincial regulations and municipal bylaws governing the sale of Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Keep abreast of the manufacturer’s current product, program and promotional events, and/or those of the financial institutions. Notify the sales team of any changes.
- Follow market trends as a basis for deciding which vehicles to stock.
- Source quality vehicles as a result of monitoring newspapers or other publications advertising.
- Implement, and direct a turnover policy of 45 days.
- Perform dealer trades as required.
- Manage the Pre-Owned vehicles reconditioning procedures, ensuring that it doesn’t exceed forecasts.
- Create and maintain a network of wholesale and retail Sales Consultants to whom we would purchase and sell vehicles.
- Attend the vehicle auction as approved and required by the General Manager.
- Closely monitor GP from auction purchases, and compare it to GP from trade-ins.
- Develop and manage wholesale activities.
- Direct and assist Sales Consultants in the setting of aggressive, but realistic, monthly objectives.
- Provide the Sales Consultants with support.
- Monitor Sales Consultant’s activities to ensure that we achieve high CSI results.
- Encourage departmental team work.
- Maintain good communications with the New Vehicle department, as well as other departments.
- Performs other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of previous management experience in the automotive industry.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient with 180, CDK and Reynolds systems; ability to operate PC-based software.
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objective
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills: both written, verbal and listening.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.