How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centers.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
BMW Autohaus is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join our amazing team!
The cashier/receptionist is responsible for the dealerships telephone communications and reception. S/he accepts and directs incoming calls, takes detailed messages, and provides callers with information in a courteous and professional manner. S/he is the dealership’s front-line contact with the public and must represent the dealership in a professional, and friendly manner at all times.
Hours of Work: Thursday 4:00pm – 9:00pm or Saturday from 9:00am – 6:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm (1-2 days per week).
- Operate a multi-line telephone system to transfer all incoming calls to the appropriate individual/department in a courteous and professional manner.
- Take detailed messages.
- Distributes mail/faxes and coordinates all courier pickups.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and process customer payments, customer accounts, petty cash and cheque requisitions.
- Acquire knowledge about the dealership, in order to be able to respond to inquiries for general information.
- Answer customer inquiries or direct customer to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area and customer waiting area.
- Update and distribute dealership telephone listings when necessary.
- Close the transaction machine every morning if necessary.
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service, including written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a reception/customer service role.
- Previous experience working in a dealership setting with basic knowledge of vehicles and maintenance requirements is an asset.
- Experience operating a multi-line telephone system.
- Ability to prepare business memos, letters, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Fast paced dealership
- Varying work hours including evenings and weekends
- Long periods of sitting
- Bending, stretching and reaching
- Spending a great deal of time on the telephone
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.