How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our amazing team!
- 3 months guarantee
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
Sales Consultants are responsible for the sale and lease/finance of New or Pre-Owned vehicles to existing or new customers. They are expected to meet both sales quota and gross profit targets on a consistent basis. Sales consultants must also meet, (or exceed), CSI (customer satisfaction), objectives.
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New or Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
- Qualify all prospects.
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Pre-Owned Sales Manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
- Arrange New and Pre-Owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
- Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied.
- Research and study product changes.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Review the previous month’s performance vs. objective, paying attention to individual floor traffic management statistics.
- Familiarize yourself with all manufacturers’ sales, lease and finance programs.
- Make annual, lease maturity contact calls with existing client base.
- Keep apprised of competitive products.
- Review historical performance vs. objectives together with management with the aim of setting annual sales objectives for the New Year.
- Participate in off-site marketing and advertising initiatives as required by sales management.
- Assist in the arrangement of showroom display as required.
- Participate in off-site product and skills training programs.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collect payments.
- Keep apprised of all applicable federal, provincial and local laws which govern retail auto sales
- During delivery process, escort customers to the customer lounge, Parts Counter, and introduce them to the Service Department, including Management.
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking is an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objectives.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- The Sales and Leasing Consultant will stand and move throughout the dealership facility (lot, showroom, service department, offices) for most of their shift.
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing, and reaching
- Standing six to eight hours during a shift
- Using physical and manual dexterity
- Using computers to look up and enter data
- Using equipment consistent with industry standards
- S/he will spend time outdoors showing vehicles to prospective customers and drive vehicles in traffic during test drives.
- Evenings and Saturday work hours will be required
All Sales and Leasing Consultants are required to work on Saturday.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).