How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Honda Downtown, luxury dealership is looking for Sales Consultants to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New or Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Pre-Owned Sales Manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
- Arrange deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
- Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied.
- Make annual, lease maturity contact calls with existing client base.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Minimum one year of Sales and Negotiation experience is preferred
- Valid OMVIC registration
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, negotiating and closing deals
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Computer skills: MS Office (intermediate), Outlook, One-Eighty
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments in confidence for our review.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation please advise Recruitment Team in advance of attending the interview.