Would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in Oakville and the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centers.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Volvo of Toronto is looking for a Sales Consultant join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Uniform supplied.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New or Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Pre-Owned Sales Manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Arrange New and Pre-Owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied.
- Review the previous month’s performance vs. objective, paying attention to individual floor traffic management statistics.
- Make annual, lease maturity contact calls with existing client base.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collect payments.
- Minimum two years of Automotive Sales experience with premium brand is preferred.
- Valid OMVIC registration .
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments for our review.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation please advise Recruitment Team in advance of attending the interview.
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.