How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for a Sales Floor Manager to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary!
- Excellent Group Benefits package!
- Group RRSP Contribution program
- Work/life balance
- Training and support programs
- Boot and tool allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Corporate support
- Mentorship and development
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group
The Sales Floor Manager successfully manages the designated Sales team members in achieving targets set out to by the dealership business plan. This position achieves individual sales targets as well as manage the dealership’s lease/finance and service portfolio.
Assist Sales Consultants, especially the new hires, by coaching, follow up and ensuring targets are met. Manage the showroom display, outside lot display and demo inventory. Responsible for desk management in the Sales Manager’s absence and achieve monthly sales targets set by the Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
- Ensure showroom vehicles are clean and have proper window display pricing.
- Monitor outside lot to ensure vehicles are in order and properly displayed on a daily basis.
- Desk deals with Sales Consultants and offer assistance in closing deals in the Sales Manager’s absence.
- Responsible for the Business Office duties (without additional remuneration) in the Financial Services Manager’s absence.
- Provide training, coaching and support to Sales Consultants.
- Assist in the retailer achieving the overall target.
- Sell and deliver vehicles through strict adherence to the dealership’s sales process.
- Daily management of team members through training, coaching and follow up.
- Daily monitoring of lot staff, assigning daily duties in the Sales Manager’s absence.
- Meet CSI targets as applicable.
- Appraise trade-in vehicles as required.
- Responsible for the dealership’s Lease Portfolio, Lease Renewal, Lease Retention and Lease Buyouts.
- College Diploma or University Degree.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Previous management experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of 180, ADP/CDK and/or Reynolds software systems and MS Office Suite.
- Good numeracy skills and sound analyzing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to motivate and guide teams to deliver exceptional quality.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC License.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills: both written, verbal and listening.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.