How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Audi Downtown Toronto, luxury dealership is looking for a Sales Lot Attendant to join our amazing team!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Lot Attendant verifies receipt of new / pre-owned vehicles delivered to the dealership and parks vehicles in the lot in an orderly manner. This position maintains the cleanliness and organization of the demos, showroom vehicles and inventory and is responsible for the safe transportation of alldemonstrator vehicles.
- Ensure licensing is dropped off and picked up from the local Ministry of Transportation Office.
- Receive and release inventory from Transport Companies.
- Verify vehicle serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Assign stock control numbers to cards.
- Inspect vehicles for damage and verify accessories listed on the invoice.
- Pick up and/or drop off sold units as requested.
- Assist with the preparation for vehicles delivery.
- Catalogue and store keys.
- Perform daily inspection of lot for unlocked vehicles and lot security.
- Maintain the showroom vehicles and demos for cleanliness.
- Ensure the lot is arranged, organized and free from litter and debris.
- Ensure demonstrator vehicles are fuelled and parked properly (Fuel Receipts Required).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Must have manual transmission driving experience
- Customer focus
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
Physical and Work Demands
- Physically demanding position.
- Stand six to eight hours per day.
- Exposed to outdoor environment, noise, vibrations, dust, exhaust fumes, and a variety of other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing and reaching.
- Walking about the dealership and the lots
- Using physical and manual dexterity.
- Using equipment consistent with industry standard
- Driving a vehicle
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).