How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships as well as 3 state of the art collision centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our company values its customers and employees and is invested in principles for success. We value doing business with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Due to our continued growth, our Mercedes-Benz Oakville Sales Department is looking for a Lot Attendant to join our amazing team!
As a Sales Lot Attendant you will hone your customer service and driving skills.
This position is a great way to get into the Automotive industry.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
Job Type / Category
The Lot Attendant verifies receipt of new vehicles delivered to the dealership and parks vehicles in the lot in an orderly manner. S/he maintains the cleanliness and organization of the demos, showroom vehicles and inventory. S/he is responsibility for the safe transportation of all demonstrator vehicle
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure licensing is dropped off and picked up from the local Ministry of Transportation Office.
- Receive and release inventory from Transport Companies.
- Verify vehicle serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Assign stock control numbers to cards.
- Inspect vehicles for damage and verify accessories listed on the invoice.
- Pick up and/or drop off sold units as requested.
- Assist with the preparation for vehicles delivery.
- Catalog and store keys.
- Perform daily inspection of lot for unlocked vehicles and lot security.
- Maintain the showroom vehicles and demos for cleanliness.
- Ensure the lot is arranged, organized and free from litter and debris.
- Ensure demonstrator vehicles are fueled and parked properly (Fuel Receipts Required).
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Competitive salary!
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email)