Maserati of Toronto, Ontario, luxury dealership is looking for an experienced Senior Parts Consultant to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Senior Parts Consultant responds to both customers and technician parts requirements. This is accomplished through over the counter and telephone sales.
- Ensure parts and accessories are appropriately stocked.
- Contribute to the dealership’s profitability.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory level that meets the needs of the dealership’s internal/warranty/retail/wholesale clients.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory storage system which includes bin locations and bin labels.
- Continuously monitor stock levels through the scheduled weekly parts counts.
- Initiate housekeeping, safety and security procedures that ensure a safe and happy working environment.
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments, especially service.
- Create and implement sales, merchandising and promotions programs in order to meet targets.
- Assist with training of new employees using the parts catalog, DMS system and any other brand related tools used through the normal course of business.
- Coach and motivate parts employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of related industry experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds software systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone manner and time management skills.
- Professional appearance and friendly disposition.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).