How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in Oakville and the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centers.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Honda Downtown is looking for a Service Advisor to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Uniform supplied.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled tactfully, promptly, with genuine concern and according to dealership’s guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns and sells additional services when appropriate.
- Maintain an effective appointment system to verify customer problems, recommend/sell additional
- Answer all telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry; assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Estimate cost and completion time/settles customer accounts.
- Consult with the Technician or manager to ensure that the specifications of the work to be carried out are accurately conveyed to the customer.
- Communicate with customer about status of work; discuss vehicle work with the customer; explain completed work and all charges to the customer.
- Advise the customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Check on progress of repair throughout the day; contacts customers regarding any changes in estimates on promised times, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum one years of Automotive experience
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of ADP/CDK and/or Reynolds software systems and MS Office Suite.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments for our review.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation please advise Recruitment Team in advance of attending the interview.