How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships as well as 3 state of the art collision centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our company values customers and employees and is invested in principles for success. We value doing business with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Located in Thornhill (Main intersection Steeles & Yonge Street across from Centrepoint Mall), our Volvo Villa luxury dealership is looking for a Full-Time Service Lot Attendant to join our amazing team!
As a Lot Attendant, you will hone your customer service and driving skills.
This position is a great way to get into the Automotive industry.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Service Lot Attendant greets and thanks customers. Lot Attendants are responsible for maintaining the condition of the lot and supporting the Service Staff as needed. Responsibilities also include the safe transportation of dealership/customer vehicles.
- Greet customers upon their arrival to the dealership as they enter the parking lot.
- Thank customers for their business as they leave the dealership.
- Organize vehicles in service / customer parking lot.
- Help prepare vehicles for delivery and pick up/wash vehicles when assistance is required.
- Assist in the flow of traffic in the lot and service drive thru.
- Perform daily inspection of lot for unlocked vehicles and lot security.
- Other duties as assigned. For example, shuttle driver duties, valet parking, wash bay, assist the Sales Lot Attendants as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Customer focus
- Keen attention to detail.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.