How would you like to work with one of Canada’s most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships as well as 3 state of the art collision centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our company values its customers and employees and is invested in principles for success. We value doing business with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Our Acura Downtown Luxury Dealership is looking for a Shuttle Driver to join our amazing team.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
The Shuttle Driver will transport passengers while their vehicles are being serviced. S/he is responsible for picking-up or dropping off customers to and from their desired location within the dealership’s Shuttling boundaries.
- Drive customers to various destinations while their vehicles are being serviced.
- Maintaining a log of trips, which include the names of the customers, their destinations, and where they were picked up.
- Operate all company equipment needed to communicate with company dispatchers such as radio, mobile phone or computer in order to receive information and updates.
- Contact the dealership in the event of an interruption in the service.
- Notify the department manager when the shuttle needs servicing.
- Assist customers with entering and exiting the vehicle when necessary.
- Test shuttle before and after shift to ensure lights, brakes, windshield wipers, and tire pressure are in proper working condition.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Adhere to the regulations outlined in Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws pertaining to transportation and operating a vehicle
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service and time management skills
- Ability to drive safely and efficiently
- Keen attention to detail.
- Time management
- Accountability and dependability
- Decision making and judgment
- Operating equipment
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Energy and stress management
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the AWIN Group of Dealerships, please complete the form below.